Tips For Up-Coming Fighters
1. Keep an accurate record of all your fights including the date,
promotion name, venue, opponent, and the results.
2. Always get a video recording of your fights. It's the most
important marketing tool you can have.
3. Always be ready to fight with very little notice. Many great
opportunities arise at the last minute.
4. Your most important goal should be building a winning record.
5. Get a passport.
6. Hire an experienced manager to protect your interests and
guide your career.
7. Remember, first and foremost, you're an entertainer.